Looking for Valentine’s Gift Ideas?
If you like to indulge your partner in a gift for Valentine’s Day but don’t know what to give them then here are a few great photography related gifts (of course it had to be, coming from me), that I think you will love.
As you know, photographs capture a special moment in time. This makes them perfect for sentimental Valentine’s gift ideas. They create memories for your loved one to cherish forever. I offer some great sessions to suit all budgets. From maternity and newborn mini sessions through to bluebell and Christmas sessions. Gift vouchers can be purchased at any time of the year as they are valid for a year. Or you can opt for a full session with me. The mini sessions all come with digital files and in this current digital age most clients also like to purchase digital images. However, this is often where people come unstuck and are unsure what to do with them.
After the session
So, now you have your USB or portraits stored on your computer but aren’t sure what to do. Here are some great photographic Valentine’s gift ideas to help you.
- Framed prints; in my view there is nothing better than having your images on display. Whether it is canvas, acrylics, or prints on wood there are some great products out there. Although not the same quality you will be able to achieve from ordering prints through your photographer, many of the mainstream online retailers are good.
- A photobook is a great way to have your images at hand. It enables you to have your images in a format which is easy to access. We have several in our house and the children love looking through them and enjoying the memories they jog. They are also a brilliant way to gift your images to family member. Photobox has a lovely selection of sizes and formats for you to select from. Keep and eye peeled for all their offers, as they are frequent.
- Desk prints are another option, although at the moment many of us are working from home it is always nice to have a reminder of our loved ones close to hand. Acrylic blocks are really lovely and give a nice clean finish for your images.
- I also like these collage gifts from Snapfish which are perfect if you have lots of images to display.
- Ever thought about creating a jigsaw from your portraits? That way your loved one gets to enjoy the making of it first.
- Oakdene Designs , featured on Not on the High Street, do a great selection of metallic prints which are great for both the desk and wall. I particularly love this mini metal desk frame.
Valentine’s gift ideas.